Emergency Spill Response of hazardous and non-hazardous spills is one of the services our Environmental Services Division performs. All of your Emergency Spill Response Needs are met here in Ohio
- Hazardous/non-hazardous waste cleanup & disposal on normal and emergency status.
- Homeless camp removal and cleanup.
- Illegal dumping cleanup and disposal.
- Brush clearing/invasive species removal & spraying.
- Underground and above-ground storage tank testing and removal.
- Scrap equipment disposal.
- Industrial cleaning of offices, warehouses, retail shops, airports, etc.
- Sampling of potential contaminants.
- Spill preparedness walkthroughs.
- Spill kit sales & spill supply provider.
- Recreation and Park decontamination and bio removal.
- Used tire removal.
- Mercury cleanup in schools and laboratories.
- Work to remove abandoned materials from buildings.
- Confined space entry.
- Waste transportation.
- Chemical and fuel spill containment.
We have 24/7 response with a person answering the call. We don’t call the EPA, we advise how we can help. With over 30 years of experience in the spill containment and clean-up industry, we have the capabilities to restore your property.
Our emergency spill response teams are highly trained environmental professionals prepared to respond to any environmental emergency incidents or containment, such as a natural disaster, train derailment, mercury spills, or other hazardous chemical release, vehicle accidents, or overturned trucks. Emergency Spills happen on the road in heavy traffic, industrial facilities, in waterways, or underground into drainage sewers, etc. We’re ready 24/7/365. Our emergency spill response team members are professionally trained and prepared to fulfill the roles required by the specific situation and use multiple spill cleanup techniques in a multitude of environments. We work with the appropriate government agencies to make sure we’re taking all appropriate actions for safe and effective environmental clean-up.