Emergency Spill Response of hazardous and non-hazardous spills is one of the services our Environmental Services Division performs. All of your Emergency Spill Response Needs are met here in Ohio
- Mercury clean up and disposal
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste disposal
- Sampling services
- Inventory of drums, totes, buckets
- Gaylord boxes and liners
- Tank cleaning/Confined space entry
- Waste transportation
- Chemical and fuel spill containment
- Emergency above ground storage tank (AST) or underground storage tank (UST) testing and removal
- 24/7 response with a person answering the call
- We don’t call the EPA, we advise
With over 30 years of experience in the spill containment and clean up industry, we have the capabilities to restore your property.
Our emergency spill response teams are highly trained environmental professionals prepared to respond to any environmental emergency incidents or containment, such as a natural disaster, train derailment, mercury spills, or other hazardous chemical release, vehicle accidents, or overturned trucks. Emergency Spills happen on the road in heavy traffic, industrial facilities, in waterways, or underground into drainage sewers, etc. We’re ready 24/7/365. Our emergency spill response team members are professionally trained and prepared to fulfill the roles required by the specific situation and use multiple spill cleanup techniques in a multitude of environments. We work with the appropriate government agencies to make sure we’re taking all appropriate actions for safe and effective environmental clean-up.