Professionals Dedicated to Protecting the Environment
Environmental Remediation Contractor
We do just what our name states. We provide expertise in the environmental and civil contracting industry centered around soil and water quality. With decades of experience, we offer the very best in project estimating, field execution and project management to allow for on time and on budget results. We understand that every site has different risks, so you can count on us to pay close attention to details of safety, scope, and service from the beginning to the end of the project.
Environmental Remediation Contractor provides its services throughout the Midwest United States and we are a registered contractor with the Federal Government. Our services include the following.
- Environmental remediation services of nonhazardous and hazardous waste
- In-situ mixing of hazardous waste, transportation and, disposal
- Emergency spill cleanup response and services, emergency relief services for disasters
- Landfill; landfill capping, gas extraction and, leachate collection systems
- Soil vapor extraction and air sparging systems
- Groundwater recovery systems (GWR)
- Underground and above-ground storage tank removal
- Mine reclamation services
- Lagoon construction and closure
- Stream channel construction, restoration and, realignment
- Earthwork; excavation, embankment, land clearing, earth-filled dam and, levee construction
- Bank and slope repair and stabilization; retaining walls, gabion construction, earth retention systems, shoreline restoration, revetment construction and, riprap installation
- Plantings and riparian restoration; trees, shrubs, bare-root, live stakes, branch layering, seeding and, mulching
- Drainage and floodway canals, reservoir and ditch construction
With decades of experience in which to provide a detailed scope of work along with accurate. competitive pricing. ERC offers a comprehensive service of helping clients scope out and estimate the cost of a project before it happens. This helps provide the end-user accuracy and assurance to cost, approach and time to an already risky situation.
Our largest asset is our people and their knowledge and experience. We understand that the field execution along with the project management of a project is paramount to our customers. We sweat the small stuff so that the details of a project get executed with zero Incidents to the site, personnel property or the community.
Our business strategy is to attract and retain remarkable people with the ability and confidence to serve our clients. We have aligned ourselves with the very best regional and national equipment rental/leasing vendors to allow for quick and cost-effective mobilization regardless of where the need is. This saves our clients money on mobilization cost and assures them that they will get the newest and most appropriate piece of equipment for the scope of work. This allows ERC to be nimble and quick to market for our clients.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio we service the Midwestern United States Environmental Remediation Contractor 6006 Groveport Road Groveport, Ohio 43125
ERC exists on the promise and the passion to be good custodians to our environment every single day. We at ERC call this being
A FORCE FOR NATURE
We’re a Force using our self-explanatory methods of DIG. TREAT. RESTORE.
EMERGENCY SERVICES: (877) 683-7724
OFFICE PHONE: (614) 769-6535
We’re founded on our Core Values. These are the fundamental beliefs of our organization. The core values are the guiding principles that dictate behavior and action to create an unwavering and unchanging guide to knowing right from wrong. This is known here as Erc Safe
evolve – We strive to become better as individuals, teammates, and as a company.
respond – We react quickly and positively. collaborate – We work together to be innovative and productive.
Safe – We care about the well-being of everyone we encounter; on the job site, in the office, and in our homes.
Awards / Recognition
ODNR – Awarded and recognized for outstanding abandoned mine land reclamation and exemplary reclamation techniques for Lake Morrow Dam Removal AMD Project by Ohio Department of Natural Resources Division of Mineral Resource ManagementInc. 5000 – Ranked as the 2,082nd fastest-growing private companies in America according to Inc. Magazine. Fast 50 – Selected at the Columbus Business First’s annual Fast 50 awards program highlights 50 of the fastest growing and emerging companies in Central Ohio.Environmental Award – Selected by the Lexington Kentucky Environmental Commission for the 2016 Environmental Award for the Picadome Golf Course Stream Restoration Project.