Environmental Remediation Contractor provides it services throughout the Midwest United States and we are a registered contractor with the Federal Government. Our services include the following.
- Environmental remediation services of nonhazardous and hazardous waste
- In-situ mixing of hazardous waste, transportation and disposal
- Emergency spill cleanup response and services, emergency relief services for disasters
- Landfill; landfill capping, gas extraction and leachate collection systems
- Soil vapor extraction and air sparging systems
- Groundwater recovery systems (GWR)
- Underground and above ground storage tank removal
- Mine reclamation services
- Lagoon construction and closure
- Stream channel construction, restoration and realignment
- Earthwork; excavation, embankment, land clearing, earth-filled dam and levee construction
- Bank and slope repair and stabilization; retaining walls, gabion construction, earth retention systems, shoreline restoration, revetment construction and riprap installation
- Plantings and riparian restoration; trees, shrubs, bare-root, live stakes, branch layering, seeding and mulching
- Drainage and floodway canals, reservoir and ditch construction
With decades of experience in which to provide a detailed scope of work along with accurate. competitive pricing. ERC offers a comprehensive service of helping clients scope out and estimate the cost of a project before it happens. This helps provide the end user accuracy and assurance to cost, approach and time to an already risky situation.
Our largest asset is our people and their knowledge and experience. We understand that the field execution along with the project management of a project is paramount to our customers. We sweat the small stuff so that the details of a project get executed with zero Incidents to the site, personnel property or the community.
Our business strategy is to attract and retain remarkable people with the ability and confidence to serve our clients. We have aligned ourselves with the very best regional and national equipment rental / leasing vendors to allow for quick and cost effective mobilization regardless of where the need is. This saves our clients money on mobilization cost and assures them that they will get the newest and most appropriate piece of equipment for the scope of work. This turns allows ERC to be nimble and quick to market for our clients.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio we service the Midwestern United States Environmental Remeidation Contractor 6006 Groveport Road Groveport, Ohio 43125
ERC exists on the promise and the passion to be good custodians to our environment every single day. We at ERC call this being
A FORCE FOR NATURE
We're a Force using our self-explanatory methods of DIG. TREAT. RESTORE.
EMERGENCY SERVICES: (877) 683-7724
OFFICE PHONE: (614) 769-6535
We're founded on our Core Values. These are the fundamental beliefs of our organization. The core values are the guiding principles that dictate behavior and action to create an unwavering and unchanging guide to knowing right from wrong. This is known here as Erc Safe
evolve - We strive to become better as individuals, teammates, and as a company.
respond - We react quickly and positively.
collaborate - We work together to be innovative and productive.
Safe - We care about the well-being of everyone we encounter; on the job site, in the office, and in our homes.