Environmental and civil contracting industry expertise is what we provide, centered around soil and water quality. With decades of experience, we offer the very best in project estimating, field execution, and project management to allow for on-time and on-budget results. We understand that every site has different risks, so you can count on us to pay close attention to details of safety, scope, and service from the beginning to the end of the project.
We have remained true to our environmentally-focused ideals and have experienced an average growth of over 30 percent annually. We have increased our bonding capacity to $8M single project, $15M aggregate, and have added Emergency Services to our list of services to provide competent and timely response to our customer’s environmental emergencies.
We provide our construction, environmental remediation, ecological restoration, and emergency response services to a wide range of private and public clients such as architecture and engineering firms, developers, insurance companies, private property owners and businesses, law firms, and local, state, and federal governments.
Environmental Remediation Contractor provides its services throughout the Midwest United States and we are a registered contractor with the Federal Government. Our services include the following:
- Environmental remediation services of non-hazardous and hazardous waste
- In situ mixing of hazardous waste, transportation, and disposal
- Emergency spill cleanup response and services and emergency relief services for disasters
- Landfill: landfill capping, gas extraction, and leachate collection systems
- Soil vapor extraction and air sparging systems
- Groundwater recovery systems (GWR)
- Underground and above-ground storage tank removal
- Mine reclamation services
- Lagoon construction and closure
- Stream channel construction, restoration, and realignment
- Earthwork: excavation, embankment, land clearing, earth-filled dam, and levee construction
- Bank and slope repair and stabilization: retaining walls, gabion construction, earth retention systems, shoreline restoration, revetment construction, and riprap installation
- Plantings and riparian restoration: trees, shrubs, bare-root, live stakes, branch layering, seeding, and mulching
- Drainage and floodway canals; reservoir and ditch construction
We’re founded on our Core Values. These are the fundamental beliefs of our organization. The core values are the guiding principles that dictate behavior and action to create an unwavering and unchanging guide to knowing right from wrong. This is known here as ERC Safe:
Evolve – We strive to become better as individuals, teammates, and as a company.
Respond – We react quickly, positively, and with a solution.
Collaborate – We work together to be innovative and productive.
Safe – We care about the well-being of everyone we encounter; on the job site, in the office, and in our homes.
With decades of experience in which to provide a detailed scope of work along with accurate. competitive pricing. ERC offers a comprehensive service of helping clients scope out and estimate the cost of a project before it happens. This helps provide the end user accuracy and assurance to cost, approach and time to an already risky situation.
Our largest asset is our people and their knowledge and experience. We understand that the field execution along with the project management of a project is paramount to our customers. We sweat the small stuff so that the details of a project get executed with zero Incidents to the site, personnel property or the community.
Our business strategy is to attract and retain remarkable people with the ability and confidence to serve our clients. We have aligned ourselves with the very best regional and national equipment rental/leasing vendors to allow for quick and cost-effective mobilization regardless of where the need is. This saves our clients money on mobilization costs and assures them that they will get the newest and most appropriate piece of equipment for the scope of work. This allows ERC to be nimble and quick to market for our clients.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio we service the Midwestern United States, Environmental Remediation Contractor 6006 Groveport Road Groveport, Ohio 43125
ERC exists on the promise and the passion to be good custodians to our environment every single day.
- ODNR – Awarded and recognized for outstanding abandoned mine land reclamation and exemplary reclamation techniques for Lake Morrow Dam Removal AMD Project by Ohio Department of Natural Resources Division of Mineral Resource Management
- Inc. Magazine 5000 – Ranked ERC as the 213th and 2,082nd fastest-growing private companies in America in 2021 and 2016, respectively. Amazing for a construction company.
- Fast 50 – Selected twice as Columbus Business First’s annual Fast 50 awards program highlights of the 50 fastest-growing companies in Central Ohio.
- Environmental Award – Selected by the Lexington Kentucky Environmental Commission for the 2016 Environmental Award for the Picadome Golf Course Stream Restoration Project.
- Columbus Business First – Ranked the 35th Largest Construction Company in the Columbus Region in 2020 and 30th in 2021.